Thanksgiving is only two weeks away! Our houses are already starting to feel like the holidays with decorations and cheer!
Although it is a wonderful time of the year, it can be very stressful for ourselves as well as our pets.
Find below a few tips that are sure to make this holiday season a little bit easier for you!
- Schedule your grooming appointments ahead of time. That way you can plan around them and make sure to have a clean pup for when the guests come over.
- If your pet likes to run out the door, put them in another room when guests start to arrive.
- Whether you're hosting or going somewhere, make sure to take your pup out for a long walk or exercise them before. That way they will be more likely to stay calm through the day.
- Have a few chew toys ready to give your pup for when you sit down on the table. Antlers, Himalayan Chews, and bully sticks are a few of our faves here at Woof Gang.
- Stop by Woof Gang and get your dog friendly turkey dinner!
- Don't forget to get your pup some desert! A holiday themed cookie or perhaps some doggy ice cream?
- After the meal, take them on a leisurely walk. It'll benefit both of you!
- Make sure your pet's tags and chips are up to date.
- Lastly make sure you supervise your pet, specially when there are kids around, to ensure everyone's safety.